OFFGRIDME.LIFE is a nonprofit organization whose goal is to raise awareness about Problematic Internet Use. Its actions/efforts include promoting a responsible use of the Internet, advocating for laws to regulate the addictive features/nature of applications and video games, alerting/informing on the use of the data users/people generate, and working with application developers to make digital products less addictive. We are based in Geneva, Switzerland.
WHAT WE DO
- We aggregate and analyze the most relevant research conducted on Problematic Internet Use.
- We invite experts – scientists, sociologists, anthropologists – in the field of Digital Addition to contribute to our mission.
- We evaluate the addictive potential/risk of the most common applications and digital products.
You can make a donation, become a member of Offgridme.life and purchase products from our online shop.
Our fixed costs
- 120.- CHF / year for the website and mails hosting
- 100.- CHF / month for forms tool
- 90.- CHF / month for the accounting and CRM
- 60.- CHF /month for advertisement
- 10000.- CHF / monthly Salary
- 400.- CHF / Accounting
- 90.- CHF / month for the back office
- 800.- CHF for the Press kit
Competencies that we need
- Fundraising and sales
- Educational material graphic designer
- Editorial and research
- Translation service for our website and education material